The Happy Revolution:
Your Personal Roadmap for Neutralizing Stress, Overcoming Apathy and Unleashing Productivity in the Workplace
- 18th and 19th of July 2017: Victoria (Special Offer: register before 15 June 2017 and you could win a Caribbean cruise for two!)
- 27th and 28th of November 2017: Ottawa
- 27th and 28th of March 2018: Toronto
- 24th and 25th of July 2018: Edmonton
Over the course of this two day workshop, participants will:
- learn about Positive Psychology, the Science of Happiness, and how Positive Psychology Techniques can be applied in the workplace;
- gain an understanding of the function of stress, and how it can either help or hinder our efforts to be successful;
- train in the skills of Time Management and Energy Management;
- set a series of short, inspiring goals that will help increase their productivity;
- uncover their Signature Character Strengths, and explore how to apply Strengths in different workplace situations to increase engagement; and
- understand the role of great physical self-care in unleashing workplace productivity.
Why You Should Attend
Participants will be trained in the latest proven techniques to increase overall happiness, satisfaction and engagement in the workplace. They will leave with the knowledge that they are responsible for their own workplace experience and will be equipped with the tools to take control of that experience. Engaged employees are enthusiastic, empowered, inspired and confident. This seminar will help them increase all four factors.
A dynamic and entertaining Professional Speaker, Jonathan wowed audiences with his seminars on professional development. Jonathan’s mission is to inspire people to make lasting changes in their lives and open their eyes to new possibilities. Drawing from ground breaking research in the field of Positive Psychology, Jonathan has dedicated his life to developing programs that help people enhance their skills and reconnect with their values and energy. The wisdom and skills that Jonathan shares will dramatically and measurably move you toward taking control of your own personal and professional growth. Jonathan’s energy and humour will leave you wanting more!
Up to 10 days before workshop: $690 + taxes
Within 10 days of workshop: $990 + taxes
Register for 18th and 19th of July 2017: Victoria
Register for 27th and 28th of November 2017: Ottawa
Register for 27th and 28th of March 2018: Toronto
Register for 24th and 25th of July 2018: Edmonton
Materials required for the purposes of experiential learning, such as scenarios and exercises, as well as all workshop materials, are provided in printed form.
We know schedules can get quite busy, and we know last minute cancellations often wreak havoc on those schedules. That is why, as a measure of certainty, The Commons Institute rarely cancels its programs. We believe this puts us in a class of our own, and delivers worry-free professional development to the professionals that take our programs.
Our workshops are held annually in locations across Canada. In the event you have a group of learners and don’t see your location listed, please contact us and we’ll be glad to arrange for a workshop at your location.
Regarding our Caribbean cruise offer: the draw is conditional on the receipt of adequate registrations to enable your workshop to proceed. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize includes cruise component (inside room) only, does not include flight or other transportation to and from port, or incidental expenses. Cash value of prize can be capped at our sole discretion.
311 Lebreton Street South
Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 4L4